DetailsThe R-Tech TIG320EXT is a power-packed 320Amp AC/DC TIG welder with 415V input, 4 AC waveforms, 9 Job memory store, True 4 way trigger latching with pre/post gas, slope up/down and start/final amps, LED display, advanced pulse welding, SSC remote foot pedal option and a massive 60% duty cycle
- Professional Ultra Flex Torch - Flexible head and ultra flexible cable & sheath
- Built with class leading Siemens IGBT's - Not inferior Mosfets
- Fan-On-Demand fan cooling system for quieter operation
- Digital control panel - designed for easy use
- 9 Job memory storage
- 4 AC Waveforms: Advanced Square Wave, Soft Square wave, Triangular wave & Sine wave What is this?4 AC Waveforms -
Advanced Square Wave (Most common used): fast cooling weld pool, deep penetration and fast travel speed
Soft Square and Sine Wave: Lower arc noise, for a more traditional arc
Triangular Wave: designed for thin alloys, reduces heat input
- Low starting amperage from 5 Amps DC and 10 Amps AC
- Highly efficient Inverter technology - lightweight and power efficient
- Microstart HF - improved arc starting and less interference - What is this?Ensures a fast & ultra-clean start to your welds
- Lift Tig start option when welding near sensitive electronics - Automotive ECUs etc
- True 4-way trigger latching with control of pre/post flow gas, initial/final amps, slope up/down
- VRD Voltage Reduction in MMA - reduces OCV in standby for increased user safety
- Amperage Range: DC 5 to 320 Amps - AC 10 to 320 Amps
- 3 year collect and return UK warranty - What is this?in the unlikely event of machine failure, R-Tech will pay to collect, repair and return the Tig welder to you quickly- No quibble warranty
- Includes a SSC Controls® remote foot pedal made in U.S.A worth £190
- Have a question about TIG welding? See our TIG Welding FAQs
- Tech Specs
Amperage range DC 5-320A, AC 10-320A, MMA 20-250A Duty cycle TIG 320A 60% - MMA 250A 60% Input voltage/amps 415v 3 Phase 16A No load voltage 70v Memory Stores 9 AC Frequency 20 - 250 Hz AC Balance 5 - 90 % Pulse Width 5 - 95 % Pulse Frequency AC 0.1 - 250 Hz Squarewave AC .01 - 10 Hz Soft, Sine & Triangular Wave DC 0.1 - 500 Hz Pre flow gas 0 - 25 seconds Post flow gas 0 - 50 seconds Start amperage Yes End amperage Yes Slope up 0 - 25 seconds Slope down 0 - 25 seconds HF Start Yes Lift Start Yes MMA Arc force 0 - 100 % MMA Hot start 0 - 2 seconds MMA Hot start amps 0 - 100% VRD Yes - Reduces MMA OCV for user safety Gross weight 28KG Dimensions 438H x 232W x 550L (mm) Insulation class IP21S Cooling fan Fan-On-Demand fan cooling system for quieter operation Max Thickness 12MM Max Thickness Steel 25+MM Multiple Passes
Digital control panel - designed for easy use
- Control all parameters from a single button
- Easy start and finish set-up
- Store up to 9 jobs in memory
Microstart HF - improved arc starting and less interference - What is this?Ensures an ultra-clean start to your welds
Lift Tig start option when welding near sensitive electronics - Automotive ECUs etc
Full 4-way functioning with control of pre/post flow gas, initial/final amps, slope up/down
Generator Friendly - Recommended minimum of 10KVA
LED display for preset and actual amperage
MMA Anti-Stick, Arc-Force & Hot Start technology
TIG320 Digital Tig Welder, Remote foot pedal, 4M WP26 Tig Torch, 3M Earth Lead, MMA lead, Argon Regualtor, Gas hose, Torch consumables pack.
The R-Tech TIG320EXT carries the following warranty:-
- TIG320EXT - 3 Year Warranty
- FP8 SSC Foot Pedal - 1 Year Warranty
- Regulator - 1 Year Warranty
- R-Tech TIG Torches - 3 Month Warranty
- Earth and Electrode Leads - 3 Month Warranty
- Optional Water Cooler - 3 Year Warranty
R-Tech machines are designed to be robust, easy to use and highly reliable but in the unlikely event that your welder or plasma cutter requires attention, R-Tech promise to:-
- Arrange collection via next working day UK courier [48hr offshore]
- Quickly repair the machine at our Technical and R&D centre in Gloucester
- Deliver back via next working day UK courier [48hr offshore]
- All costs covered by R-Tech - Yes, Collection, repair and delivery!
No questions, no hassle, just honest and reliable service - A true no quibble warranty
Most of our competitors only offer return to base [RTB] warranties - you have to pay and arrange to get it back to them which can be a hassle. Many others offer warranties that have clauses and if you don't have it serviced yearly by them, at your cost, the warranty will be void.
Other benefits of owning an R-Tech machine include:-
- Free friendly and knowledgeable technical advice via phone and email
- Free machine setup help always available - We want you to get the best from your machine
- Ten year Duty-of-Care on all our machines, giving you piece of mind that spare parts will be available if needed
- Video's to show how to use and setup your R-Tech machine.
- 2 year extended warranties available at a minimal cost.
Don't just take our word for it - see our customer reviews page to see what real customers say about the R-Tech products and our service & support.
Product reviews for R-Tech TIG Welder Digital AC/DC 320 Amp 415v (4)Powered byCalculated from 4 reviews4 out of 4 reviews :
Used for Stainless and Mild steel welding 15 to 10 cm thick material no probs.our tig guy very impressed with set.yes would recommend to others. Quality of product very good
Good machine, well laid out and easy to use.
Bought welder as our old one was not very good, new welder more than capable of welding our range of materials, easy to use and bonus with 9 function memory to store welding parameters.
Great welder, well priced and a great service overall.