- Home /
- R-Tech 3 year warranty information | Quality products and welding equipment
- How to Weld & Cut Videos
- Tig Welding
- MIG Welding Guide
- Mig Welding FAQs
- MIG welding tips and tricks
- MIG Welding advice by expert Mike Gadsby
- MIG Welding Advantages and Disadvantages
- What is MIG Welding Used For?
- What is MIG Welding – MIG Welding Process
- The best LEV and RPE welding fume extractors
- What’s the difference between MIG and TIG welding?
- Aluminium Welding (MIG and TIG)
- Welding Cast Iron
- Welding Stainless Steel
- Plasma Cutting
- Arc Welding
- Customer Video Reviews
- General support FAQs
- Warranty FAQs
- Owners Manuals Download
R-Tech machines are designed to be robust, easy to use and highly reliable.
In the unlikely event that your welder or plasma cutter requires attention, R-Tech promise to
- Arrange collection via next working day UK courier (48hr offshore)
- Quickly repair the machine at our Technical and R&D centre in Gloucester
- Deliver back via next working day UK courier (48hr offshore)
- All costs covered by R-Tech - Yes, Collection, repair and delivery!
No questions, no hassle, just honest and reliable service - A true no quibble warranty
Most of our competitors only offer RTB warranties - you have to pay and arrange to get it back to them - too much hassle.
Many offer warranties that have clauses and if you don't have it serviced yearly by them it can be void.
Other benefits of owning an R-Tech machine
- Free friendly and knowledgeable techical advice via phone and email
- Free machine setup help always available - We want you to get the best from your machine
- Ten year Duty-of-Care on all our machines, giving you piece of mind that spare parts will be available if needed.
- 2 year extended warranties available at a minimal cost.
See our customer reviews page to see what real customers say about the R-Tech products and our service & support.