R-Tech P51D Digital Plasma Cutter (240v)
- Built with class leading Siemens IGBT's - Not inferior Mosfets
- NO-HF Pilot arc for easy starting even on painted surfaces and pilot re-start - ideal for cutting mesh etc.
- 20mm genuine clean cut on mild steel, 24mm Severance cut on mild steel
- 13mm genuine clean cut on alloy and stainless steel
- 50amp cutting power at a high duty cycle of 60%
- Digital display for amps - Ideal if you need your equipment calibrating for ISO requirements
- Air pressure sensor - Enables clear setting for best quality of cut.
- Torch consumables safety warning indicator - stops operation if problem detected.
- Comes as a complete kit all you need is a supply of compressed air and a 240V 32Amp supply
- 5 year collect and return UK warranty - What is this?in the unlikely event of machine failure, R-Tech will pay to collect, repair and return the Plasma Cutter to you quickly- No quibble warranty
- Quick Fit Euro Torch with long life consumables
- Package Includes, R-Tech P51D plasma cutter, 6m IPT-60 plasma cutter torch, earth lead, 5 replacement cutting tips, 5 replacement electrodes, mains cable, air pressure regulator and PCL fitting, owners manual
|Amperage Range||20 - 50A|
|Input voltage/amps||240v 32A|
|Clean cut mild steel||20mm|
|Severance cut mild steel||24mm|
|Clean cut aluminum||13mm|
|Clean cut stainless steel||13mm|
|Air consumption||Minimum 100Ltr/Min (3.5CFM FAD) @ 3.45 Bar (75PSI)|
|Dimensions||390 x 190 x 290 mm|
|Post flow air||Yes - Cools torch when cutting stopped|
|Pilot Arc Starting||Yes - Enables easy arc starting|
|Pilot Arc Re-start||Yes - Enables easy cutting of mesh|
|Cooling fan||Yes - Cooling fan with thermostatic protection|
Generator Friendly - Generator must be minimum of 12KVA 240V and fitted with AVR (auto voltage regulation)
Package Includes, R-Tech P51D plasma cutter, 6m IPT-60 plasma cutter torch, earth lead, mains cable, air pressure regulator and PCL fitting, owners manual
The R-Tech P50HF carries the following warranty:-
- P51D - 5 Year Warranty
- P51D Plasma Torch - 3 Month Warranty
- Earth Lead - 3 Month Warranty
R-Tech machines are designed to be robust, easy to use and highly reliable but in the unlikely event that your welder or plasma cutter requires attention, R-Tech promise to:-
- Arrange collection via next working day UK courier [48hr offshore]
- Quickly repair the machine at our Technical and R&D centre in Gloucester
- Deliver back via next working day UK courier [48hr offshore]
- All costs covered by R-Tech - Yes, Collection, repair and delivery!
No questions, no hassle, just honest and reliable service - A true no quibble warranty
Most of our competitors only offer return to base [RTB] warranties - you have to pay and arrange to get it back to them which can be a hassle. Many others offer warranties that have clauses and if you don't have it serviced yearly by them, at your cost, the warranty will be void.
Other benefits of owning an R-Tech machine include:-
- Free friendly and knowledgeable technical advice via phone and email
- Free machine setup help always available - We want you to get the best from your machine
- Ten year Duty-of-Care on all our machines, giving you piece of mind that spare parts will be available if needed
- Video's to show how to use and setup your R-Tech machine.
- 2 year extended warranties available at a minimal cost.
Don't just take our word for it - see our customer reviews page to see what real customers say about the R-Tech products and our service & support.