DetailsThe PROMIG MIG Welder is an industrial 250 Amp Portable Inverter MIG Welder, 240v input, MMA (Stick) Facility, durable metal feed assy . Ideal for Automotive, Fabrication & Industrial use. Optional spool gun for aluminium welding available, this is a great addition to your workshop.
- Built with class leading Siemens IGBT's - Not inferior Mosfets
- Metal wire feed assy - Provides consistent wire feed
- Infinite fine control of welding voltage/amperage - ?Enables you to finely control the welding power in very small steps - traditional old fashioned MIG welders only had coarse voltage settings I.E Setting 1 = too little power, 2 = too much power
- Provides very smooth low splatter welds on all steels and aluminium due to its inverter technology
- Welding range 30-250 amps, High duty cycle - 35% @ 250 amps, 60% @ 200 amps
- 32A 240v input required for welding at 250amps , 160 amp MIG output at 13A input
- Euro style MIG torch - What is this?Euro torches can be easily removed and replaced - they give a more consistent wire feed than permanently fitted torches as found on many DIY machines
- 3 year collect and return UK warranty - What is this?in the unlikely event of machine failure, R-Tech will pay to collect, repair and return the Mig welder to you quickly- No quibble warranty
- Complete package includes, R-Tech PROMIG250 MIG Welder, 3M MB25 Air Cooled MIG Torch, Earth Lead, Gas Hose, Mains Cable, Gas Regulator, Owners Manual
- Suitable plug required - see related products below
- Easy welding of aluminium with optional spool on gun. Note Pure Argon gas is required for welding aluminium - See the MIG Welder Spool Gun Videos
- Tech Specs
Amperage Range MIG 30 - 250A Input voltage/amps 240v 32A Duty cycle 250A @35% - 200A @60% Amperange range MMA 20 - 200A Wire reel size 5KG & 15KG Wire diameter 0.6mm , 0.8mm, 1.0mm Roller size fitted 0.6mm , 0.8mm, 1.0mm Net weight 17KG Dimensions 280 x 350 x 510 mm Euro style torch Yes - Easy fitment of torch LED Display Yes - Shows acutal welding amps Gasless wire Yes - Easy reversal of polarity for gasless wire Cooling fan Yes - Cooling fan with thermostatic protection Max Thickness Steel 9MM Single Pass Max Thickness Steel 19MM Multiple Passes
- Generator Friendly - Generator must be minimum of 7KVA and fitted with AVR (auto voltage regulation)
- Package Includes, R-Tech ProMIG 250-1 MIG Welder, 3M MB25 Air Cooled MIG Torch, Earth Lead, Gas Hose, Mains Cable, Gas Regulator, Owners Manual
- Want to weld aluminium - Simply fit our optional Spool on Gun system and Argon gas
Product reviews for R-Tech 250 Amp Industrial Inverter Mig Welder (240v) (52)Powered byCalculated from 52 reviews5 out of 52 reviews :
Agricultural work. Would recommend it highly to anybody good quality and well built. Extremely happy thank you
Fabrication gates etc, recommend to friends & family , seems well made but not used yet.
Perfect for Home Mechanic work Most Tradesmen would gave a use for this and possibly some professional welders. Good Quality and good value
Very happy with the machine. I was worried it might not have quite enough power as I often weld 10mm flanges to 15mm baseplates it seemed to manage this easily. Also welds 50x50x2.5 box lovely.