DetailsThe PROMIG MIG Welder is an industrial 250 Amp Portable Inverter MIG Welder, 240v input, MMA (Stick) Facility, durable metal feed assy . Ideal for Automotive, Fabrication & Industrial use. Optional spool gun for aluminium welding available, this is a great addition to your workshop.
- Built with class leading Siemens IGBT's - Not inferior Mosfets
- Metal wire feed assy - Provides consistent wire feed
- Infinite fine control of welding voltage/amperage - ?Enables you to finely control the welding power in very small steps - traditional old fashioned MIG welders only had coarse voltage settings I.E Setting 1 = too little power, 2 = too much power
- Provides very smooth low splatter welds on all steels and aluminium due to its inverter technology
- Welding range 30-250 amps, High duty cycle - 35% @ 250 amps, 60% @ 200 amps
- 32A 240v input required for welding at 250amps , 160 amp MIG output at 13A input
- Euro style MIG torch - What is this?Euro torches can be easily removed and replaced - they give a more consistent wire feed than permanently fitted torches as found on many DIY machines
- 3 year collect and return UK warranty - What is this?in the unlikely event of machine failure, R-Tech will pay to collect, repair and return the Mig welder to you quickly- No quibble warranty
- Complete package includes, R-Tech PROMIG250 MIG Welder, 3M MB25 Air Cooled MIG Torch, Earth Lead, Gas Hose, Mains Cable, Gas Regulator, Owners Manual
- Suitable plug required - see related products below
- Easy welding of aluminium with optional spool on gun. Note Pure Argon gas is required for welding aluminium - See the MIG Welder Spool Gun Videos
- Tech Specs
Amperage Range MIG 30 - 250A Input voltage/amps 240v 32A Duty cycle 250A @35% - 200A @60% Amperange range MMA 20 - 200A Wire reel size 5KG & 15KG Wire diameter 0.6mm , 0.8mm, 1.0mm Roller size fitted 0.6mm , 0.8mm, 1.0mm Net weight 17KG Dimensions 280 x 350 x 510 mm Euro style torch Yes - Easy fitment of torch LED Display Yes - Shows acutal welding amps Gasless wire Yes - Easy reversal of polarity for gasless wire Cooling fan Yes - Cooling fan with thermostatic protection Max Thickness Steel 9MM Single Pass Max Thickness Steel 19MM Multiple Passes
- Generator Friendly - Generator must be minimum of 7KVA and fitted with AVR (auto voltage regulation)
- Package Includes, R-Tech ProMIG 250-1 MIG Welder, 3M MB25 Air Cooled MIG Torch, Earth Lead, Gas Hose, Mains Cable, Gas Regulator, Owners Manual
- Want to weld aluminium - Simply fit our optional Spool on Gun system and Argon gas
Product reviews for R-Tech 250 Amp Industrial Inverter Mig Welder (240v) (66)Powered byCalculated from 66 reviews5 out of 66 reviews :
Previously I commonly used a Sip160 for Mig work which is many years old, has never produced its quoted current and had a poor duty cycle, spending more time waiting to cool, than actually welding, and that was not at full power. I have used 400 amp commercial three phase welders, but there are too many places where you just cannot power these. I am very impressed with my new R-Tech mig welder, 13A/32A supply gives much flexibility, and it will run at 160amp all day, the weld quality is better, smoother, with a more consistent arc. Will take a while though to get used to the infinite power adjustment rather than a few switch positions of the past.
We use it for general purpose and its just what we need powerful and light.
Product used for general maintenance and classic car restoration (along with my other welders and plasma cutter). Always recommend *** to fellow enthusiasts
Fantastic bit of kit. Very impressed
Professional basis Would recommend to others Seems to be very good quality