DetailsThe PROMIG MIG Welder is an industrial 250 Amp Portable Inverter MIG Welder, 240v input, MMA (Stick) Facility, durable metal feed assy . Ideal for Automotive, Fabrication & Industrial use. Optional spool gun for aluminium welding available, this is a great addition to your workshop.
- Built with class leading Siemens IGBT's - Not inferior Mosfets
- Metal wire feed assy - Provides consistent wire feed
- Infinite fine control of welding voltage/amperage - ?Enables you to finely control the welding power in very small steps - traditional old fashioned MIG welders only had coarse voltage settings I.E Setting 1 = too little power, 2 = too much power
- Provides very smooth low splatter welds on all steels and aluminium due to its inverter technology
- Welding range 30-250 amps, High duty cycle - 35% @ 250 amps, 60% @ 200 amps
- 32A 240v input required for welding at 250amps , 160 amp MIG output at 13A input
- Euro style MIG torch - What is this?Euro torches can be easily removed and replaced - they give a more consistent wire feed than permanently fitted torches as found on many DIY machines
- 3 year collect and return UK warranty - What is this?in the unlikely event of machine failure, R-Tech will pay to collect, repair and return the Mig welder to you quickly- No quibble warranty
- Complete package includes, R-Tech PROMIG250 MIG Welder, 3M MB25 Air Cooled MIG Torch, Earth Lead, Gas Hose, Mains Cable, Gas Regulator, Owners Manual
- Suitable plug required - see related products below
- Easy welding of aluminium with optional spool on gun. Note Pure Argon gas is required for welding aluminium - See the MIG Welder Spool Gun Videos
Have a question about MIG welding? See our MIG Welding FAQs
- Tech Specs
Amperage Range MIG 30 - 250A Input voltage/amps 240v 32A Duty cycle 250A @35% - 200A @60% Amperange range MMA 20 - 200A Wire reel size 5KG & 15KG Wire diameter 0.6mm , 0.8mm, 1.0mm Roller size fitted 0.6mm , 0.8mm, 1.0mm Net weight 17KG Dimensions 280 x 350 x 510 mm Euro style torch Yes - Easy fitment of torch LED Display Yes - Shows acutal welding amps Gasless wire Yes - Easy reversal of polarity for gasless wire Cooling fan Yes - Cooling fan with thermostatic protection Max Thickness Steel 9MM Single Pass Max Thickness Steel 19MM Multiple Passes
- Generator Friendly - Generator must be minimum of 7KVA and fitted with AVR (auto voltage regulation)
- Package Includes, R-Tech ProMIG 250-1 MIG Welder, 3M MB25 Air Cooled MIG Torch, Earth Lead, Gas Hose, Mains Cable, Gas Regulator, Owners Manual
- Want to weld aluminium - Simply fit our optional Spool on Gun system and Argon gas
The R-Tech PROMIG250 carries the following warranty:-
- PROMIG250 - 3 Year Warranty
- Regulator - 1 Year Warranty
- R-Tech MIG Torches - 3 Month Warranty
- Earth Lead - 3 Month Warranty
- Optional Spool Gun - 1 Year Warranty
R-Tech machines are designed to be robust, easy to use and highly reliable but in the unlikely event that your welder or plasma cutter requires attention, R-Tech promise to:-
- Arrange collection via next working day UK courier [48hr offshore]
- Quickly repair the machine at our Technical and R&D centre in Gloucester
- Deliver back via next working day UK courier [48hr offshore]
- All costs covered by R-Tech - Yes, Collection, repair and delivery!
No questions, no hassle, just honest and reliable service - A true no quibble warranty
Most of our competitors only offer return to base [RTB] warranties - you have to pay and arrange to get it back to them which can be a hassle. Many others offer warranties that have clauses and if you don't have it serviced yearly by them, at your cost, the warranty will be void.
Other benefits of owning an R-Tech machine include:-
- Free friendly and knowledgeable technical advice via phone and email
- Free machine setup help always available - We want you to get the best from your machine
- Ten year Duty-of-Care on all our machines, giving you piece of mind that spare parts will be available if needed
- Video's to show how to use and setup your R-Tech machine.
- 2 year extended warranties available at a minimal cost.
Don't just take our word for it - see our customer reviews page to see what real customers say about the R-Tech products and our service & support.
Product reviews for R-Tech 250 Amp Industrial Inverter Mig Welder (240v) (105)Powered byCalculated from 105 reviews5 out of 105 reviews :
I bought this welder for home use and I’m really really impressed and I use high end welders daily at work so it had a lot to live up too! Excellent customer service!
Good product torch end quite thick so need to look round to see wield
I upgraded to this welder mainly for the infinitely variable voltage control. I use it as a hobbyist mainly for fabrication of heavier steels. I would recommend the welder to anybody who does similar work.
In one word ... Awesome I have only used this welder for a couple of weeks and I have covered general agricultural equipment repairs and new fabrication from 2mm up to 6 mm. Really happy with the infinite control of power and feed. All my welding to date has been with Tig or Stick, I am glad i made the leap to Mig, I would recommend this welder to anyone from the hobbyist to business needs. Although quite a compact piece of kit I am happy that I purchased the additional trolley as it keeps everything in one place and no issues when working around large pieces of equipment or just tucking it away in the corner to free up space.