DetailsThe R-Tech True Colour HD XXL auto darkening welding helmet features the latest technology auto-darkening lens for use by the precision TIG welder, discerning MIG welder and professional fabricator.
- NEW True Colour HD Lens with more realistic colours - closer to what the naked eye sees
- Auto darkening welding mask
- Improved view of weld puddle - Less eye strain - Improved productivity
- Massive 100 x 80mm viewing area for greater visibility of the weld zone
- Digital screen for easy adjustments of shade, delay and sensitivity
- Darkens in under 1/25,000th second, thats 0.08ms!
- Ultra-Lightweight and comfortable at just 0.51 kg
- Less than 5A minimum current sensitivity - for use in precision TIG applications
- Internal shade adjustments of 5-8 and 9-13
- Grinding mode - Fixed shade 5
- 4 x Light detection sensors for reliability in all applications including outside corners
- Powered by a solar cell and 2 x Li battery (replaceable) for fast switching and low-amp sensitivity
- 6000hr battery life (estimated)
- Low battery Indicator, 12 Months Warranty
- Optical quality is 18.104.22.168 UV/IR Protection Class: DIN15
- Includes spare inner and outer lens
- Tech Specs
Viewing Area 100 x 80 mm Cartridge Size 115 x 136 x 10 mm Switching Time (s) 1/25,000 (Second) 0.08ms Light Shade DIN 4 Dark Shade DIN 5-8 & 9-13 Sensitivity Control 1-10 level Dark to Light Delay 0.1-1 Second (1-10 level) Automatic Power Off Yes: 10-15 minutes after power on but no Arc present Manual Power Off Yes Sensors 4 Lowest Welding Current Less than 5 Ampere Cutting Mode Yes Grinding Mode Yes Low Battery Indicator Yes UV/IR Protection Level > DIN 15 Operating Temperature 14 F-131F/-10º C - +55º C Storage Temperature -4F-158F/-20º C - + 70º C Helmet Material PA Total Weight 510 g (1lb 2 oz.) True Colour Yes Optical Quality 22.214.171.124 Standards ANSI/CE Free spare lenses Yes Warranty 12 Months R-Tech Warranty
Product reviews for R-Tech Auto True Colour HD XXL Welding Helmet (67)Powered byCalculated from 67 reviews5 out of 67 reviews :
Seems well made. Just need to remember to turn it on each time, as my previous mask was automatically activated when you struck arc. Nice big view area, in hindsight the XL would have been big enough. Only other criticism would be the slightly cheap head strap assembly, which still relies on the silly plastic threaded parts, you get with the generic cheap masks. I generally repair these with steel bolts when they inevitably snap. But all in all a good piece of kit.
all excellent product
Personal use for my hobby of classic motorcycles People I come into contact and welding comes up Only had my welder a few weeks but extremely happy with it. Very easy to use for a novice like myself.
Quality product used for TIG welding
Very good product