BASKET: You have no items in your basket.
Gas Regulators & Flow Meters
Mini Gas Regulator for Disposable Bottles
The mini gas regulator features a 1/8'' BSP inlet bottle fitting and a quick connector outlet. It is used with disposable gas cylinders on small MIG and TIG machines, but it can also be used with the conversion kit to adapt the quick-connector for use with 3/8'' BSP fitting typically found on industrial welding machines.£17.65 +VAT £21.18 Incl. VATIn stock
Adaptor kit to convert 3/8 BSP Torch to Male Quick Release
£4.95 +VAT £5.94 Incl. VATIn stock
- Adaptor kit to convert 3/8BSP Female nut on Tig torch to Quick Release Male
- 1 x 50mm hose with Male Q/R fitting and 3/8 BSP Female Nut, with 3/8 -3/8 Male adaptor
- Fit adaptor to 3/8 BSP gas nut on torch and plug Q/Release male into female socket on machine
LEAK-TEK LEAK DETECTOR SPRAY
£3.00 +VAT £3.60 Incl. VATIn stock
- Non-toxic milky spray in a 400ml can.
- Use on hoses, regulator nuts, shank valves, headnuts, flashback arrestors, etc.
- Non Oil-based solution, CFC Free, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- Solution will bubble on contact with leaking gas.
Flow Meter for Argon and Argon/C02 welding gas
£7.50 +VAT £9.00 Incl. VATIn stock
- High quality flow meter with 0 - 25LPM flow rate - Ideal for MIG & TIG
- 3/8 BSP fittings - Fits between your regulator and gas hose
- 0-25 Litres Per Minute (LPM)
- Save on wasted welding gas by fine tuning your flow rate
R-Tech 3M Gas Hose 3/8 BSP Female to 3/8 BSP Female
£9.95 +VAT £11.94 Incl. VATIn stock
- 3M Gas hose to fit all R-Tech machines
- 3 Metres of hose
- 3/8 Female BSP nut on each end
Disposable gas regulator conversion kit
Gas hose adaptor to convert 1/8BSP disposable gas regulators to 3/8 BSP as found on most welding machines.
Comes with male 1/8 BSP to fit into gas regulator and 3/8 BSP but with 3/8-3/8 male adaptor.
Enables you to easily convert a welding machine with standard 3/8 BSP female nut to fit onto disposable gas bottle regulators.£4.79 +VAT £5.75 Incl. VATIn stock
Want to know carriage charge? Go to your basket, enter your postcode and click on carriage estimate
We stock a high quality range of single and two-gauge gas regulators for oxygen, argon and acetylene. Each is compatible with various cylinders for different applications. We sell argon and argon/carbon dioxide gas flow meters that fit between your regulator and gas hose to fine tune your flow rate and save on wasted welding gas. We also sell gas bottle regulators with gauges to indicate cylinder contents and pressure.
All these products are available to buy online. And, if you need help choosing the right part, simply give us a call on 01452 733933 for a little expert assistance.