DetailsHigh quality air cleaning / drying filter assy, ideal for Plasma Cutters
- When used with Plasma Cutters ensures long tip life and trouble free operation
- The filter removes all oil sprays, smoke, traces of humidity and polluting particles that might not be filtered by conventional equipment
- It is the perfect solution to problems caused by compressed air contamination.
- Prolongs the life of equipment with a consequent reduction in maintenance costs
- Ideal for industrial paintwork, bodyshop, tyre repairer, pneumatic tools, pneumatic equipment
- For Ultra Clean Dry Compressed Air
- Sub mi-cronic filtration
- Fitted with 1/4 NPT female inlet and outlet
- Comes with 2 x 1/4 NPT male to 1/4 BSP male adaptors
- The AT1000 can filter up to 1250 litres/minute without any pressure reduction
- Degree of filtration .01µinch – 0.25µm
- Tech Specs
Technical Data Degree of filtration .01µinch – 0.25µm Max operating pressure 125 PSI – 8.5 bar Max output @80% 2700 SCFH 1250 l/min Operating temperature 15-140 F -10 / +60 C° Connection dimensions ¼ NPT Dimensions Ø 5.2” x 7.9”
Ø 132 x 200 mmFILTER
Product reviews for Compressed Air Dryer for Plasma Cutters - AT1000 (27)Powered byCalculated from 27 reviews5 out of 27 reviews :
Perfect thanks fast delivery
To be used with plasma cutter to enhance performance but will also support spray painting with compressor. Appears good quality.
Brilliant , the air is sufficiently dry and as such cutting results are good
home workshop. other home users. ok but o,ring took a lot of time to get to seal properly
This product works very well for Plasma cutting.