DetailsHigh quality air cleaning / drying filter assy, ideal for Plasma Cutters
- When used with Plasma Cutters ensures long tip life and trouble free operation
- The filter removes all oil sprays, smoke, traces of humidity and polluting particles that might not be filtered by conventional equipment
- It is the perfect solution to problems caused by compressed air contamination.
- Prolongs the life of equipment with a consequent reduction in maintenance costs
- Ideal for industrial paintwork, bodyshop, tyre repairer, pneumatic tools, pneumatic equipment
- For Ultra Clean Dry Compressed Air
- Sub mi-cronic filtration
- Fitted with 1/4 NPT female inlet and outlet
- Comes with 2 x 1/4 NPT male to 1/4 BSP male adaptors
- The AT1000 can filter up to 1250 litres/minute without any pressure reduction
- Degree of filtration .01µinch – 0.25µm
- Tech Specs
Technical Data Degree of filtration .01µinch – 0.25µm Max operating pressure 125 PSI – 8.5 bar Max output @80% 2700 SCFH 1250 l/min Operating temperature 15-140 F -10 / +60 C° Connection dimensions ¼ NPT Dimensions Ø 5.2” x 7.9”
Ø 132 x 200 mmFILTER
Product reviews for Compressed Air Dryer for Plasma Cutters - AT1000 (29)Powered byCalculated from 29 reviews5 out of 29 reviews :
Received in good condition, not yet fitted to cutter.
Top product's Staring a new venture with your products And will recommend
Perfect thanks fast delivery
To be used with plasma cutter to enhance performance but will also support spray painting with compressor. Appears good quality.
Brilliant , the air is sufficiently dry and as such cutting results are good