DetailsHigh quality air cleaning / drying filter assy, ideal for Plasma Cutters
- When used with Plasma Cutters ensures long tip life and trouble free operation
- The filter removes all oil sprays, smoke, traces of humidity and polluting particles that might not be filtered by conventional equipment
- It is the perfect solution to problems caused by compressed air contamination.
- Prolongs the life of equipment with a consequent reduction in maintenance costs
- Ideal for industrial paintwork, bodyshop, tyre repairer, pneumatic tools, pneumatic equipment
- For Ultra Clean Dry Compressed Air
- Sub mi-cronic filtration
- Fitted with 1/4 NPT female inlet and outlet
- Comes with 2 x 1/4 NPT male to 1/4 BSP male adaptors
- The AT1000 can filter up to 1250 litres/minute without any pressure reduction
- Degree of filtration .01µinch – 0.25µm
- Tech Specs
Technical Data Degree of filtration .01µinch – 0.25µm Max operating pressure 125 PSI – 8.5 bar Max output @80% 2700 SCFH 1250 l/min Operating temperature 15-140 F -10 / +60 C° Connection dimensions ¼ NPT Dimensions Ø 5.2” x 7.9”
Ø 132 x 200 mmFILTER
Product reviews for Compressed Air Dryer for Plasma Cutters - AT1000 (17)Powered byCalculated from 17 reviews5 out of 17 reviews :
I bought this item mainly to get the most out of the plasma and consumebels and my air tools good quality product , would recommend to work colleagues.
It works & very easy to set up
Seems to pull all the water out of the air think i will get some more soon
Solid and easy to set up.
Delivery sooner than expected not set up yet