DetailsPowerful, active water cooler to suit R-Tech TIG and MIG welders featuring a 9 litre tank, large heat exchanger allowing cooling up to 600 Amps. Suitable for use on TIG, MIG and Spot welders.
- High Quality Active Water Cooler
- Built using ultra reliable Italian pump assy
- 240v Input Supply - 1.1Amp Max
- Cools up to 600 Amps
- Water level indicator, self priming system for easy use
- Quick release female water connectors - also comes with 2 x male connectors 6mm
- Motor 260W
- Max Pressure 3Bar - 0.39 Mpa
- Tank Capacity 9L
- Flow rate 8.5 L/Min
- Cooling Capacity 1.6kW (1L/Min)
- Dimensions L 480mm x W 251mm x H 346mm, Weight 16KG
- 2 Year Warranty
- Supplied with IEC male plug and will plug straight into socket on rear of R-Tech AC/DC Tig Welders
- Suitable for use on Tig, Mig and Spot welders
- Can be used on other manufacturers machines where a 240v supply is available
- Tech Specs
Product reviews for Water Cooler R-Tech (18)Powered byCalculated from 18 reviews5 out of 18 reviews :
I have the cooler connected to my new R-Tech Tig welder due to the amount of welding I do. I would recommend the cooler to everyone. The quality is second to none, well made, very sturdy and heavy duty, highly recommended that use distilled water and put anti freeze in the cooler as instructed in the instructions, I use G13 antifreeze.
Good product. Works well.
For the price, it's ok. It's quite noisy and odd you need it full to run, having the intake and outflow from the unit both at the top strikes me as very very weird, whenever I design something like this, I always have the reservior feeding the pump from the lowest point. Other than the noise and the weird flow path, it's great, shame it doesn't have a flow alarm however, between those 3 points I can't complain too much however. If you want to weld at high AC currents or very high DC currents, you don't really have too much of a choice as to use a watercooled torch, and this cooler is a nice companion to it. A bonus point is the cooler is roughly the same size, so it made it very easy to make my own cart for the welder.
Fantastic compact cooler. I use them at work and on my own equipment at home. They easily stand up to 12hours use 6 days a week with no issues. Never had a single problem with any of the R Tech products we use at work or indeed my own equipment I use at home.
Works as it should