DetailsPowerful, active water cooler to suit R-Tech TIG and MIG welders featuring a 9 litre tank, large heat exchanger allowing cooling up to 600 Amps. Suitable for use on TIG, MIG and Spot welders.
- High Quality Active Water Cooler
- Built using ultra reliable Italian pump assy
- 240v Input Supply - 1.1Amp Max
- Cools up to 600 Amps
- Water level indicator, self priming system for easy use
- Quick release female water connectors - also comes with 2 x male connectors 6mm
- Motor 260W
- Max Pressure 3Bar - 0.39 Mpa
- Tank Capacity 9L
- Flow rate 8.5 L/Min
- Cooling Capacity 1.6kW (1L/Min)
- Dimensions L 480mm x W 251mm x H 346mm, Weight 16KG
- 2 Year Warranty
- Supplied with IEC male plug and will plug straight into socket on rear of R-Tech AC/DC Tig Welders
- Suitable for use on Tig, Mig and Spot welders
- Can be used on other manufacturers machines where a 240v supply is available
- Tech Specs
Product reviews for Water Cooler R-Tech (6)Powered byCalculated from 6 reviews5 out of 6 reviews :
I use it at home & ive made it portable. Anybody that wants to have quality *** welder. Veey happy
Our welder uses the water cooler, he found it quick and easy to install and it works perfectly. We would recommend this product to any welder needing a replacement water cooler. We have only been using the cooler for about a week and it performs very well and looks to have a good build quality and finish.
Good quality product
Seriously, at this price, you can't find better; but the best thing is it will plug and play with your R-tech system. Colour coded quick couplers for your R-tech torch means no jubilee clips on leaky hoses, and it comes on automatically as required in use.