- How to Weld & Cut Videos
- Tig Welding
- MIG Welding Guide
- Mig Welding FAQs
- MIG welding tips and tricks
- MIG Welding advice by expert Mike Gadsby
- MIG Welding Advantages and Disadvantages
- What is MIG Welding Used For?
- What is MIG Welding – MIG Welding Process
- The best LEV and RPE welding fume extractors
- What’s the difference between MIG and TIG welding?
- Aluminium Welding (MIG and TIG)
- Welding Cast Iron
- Welding Stainless Steel
- Plasma Cutting
- Arc Welding
- Customer Video Reviews
- General support FAQs
- Warranty FAQs
- Owners Manuals Download
Guide part 3 on how to MIG weld aluminium using a spool on gun and the R-Tech MIG180 Inverter MIG welder
Showing what power settings to use for 1.0mm aluminium wire and welding 4mmm & 6mm aluminium in LAP and Tee (fillet) processes.
Comparisons between too much / too little welding power and too much / too little wire feed speed.
The final part 4 of these video can be viewed by clicking below