DetailsA basic coated electrode with extremely low H2 content and very high efficiency, designed for welding carbon and carbon-manganese steels.
- SIF 3.2mm Mild Steel 7018 Electrodes
- Very good mechanical properties, especially at low temperatures
- Used for applications such as tanks, boilers, structural steel works, earth moving and construction machinery
- Packet weight: 5KG - 140 Rods approx
- Due to COVID-19 shortages - similar branded wire may be sent as a substitute to SIF
- Tech Specs
Product reviews for 3.2mm 7018 Low Hydrogen MMA Electrodes 5KG (5)Powered byCalculated from 5 reviews5 out of 5 reviews :
Not as nice to use as *** but ultimately stronger for steelwork
I would recommend this product, seem to weld very well.