DetailsThe R-Tech Speedmaster XL-V2 auto darkening welding helmet features a professional technology darkening lens for use by the precision TIG welder, discerning MIG welder and professional fabricator.
- Auto darkening welding mask
- Massive 100 x 60mm viewing area for greater visibility of the weld zone
- Popular 136 x 115 x 10mm cartridge
- Darkens in under 1/25,000th second
- Ultra-Lightweight and comfortable at just 0.51 kg
- 5A minimum current sensitivity - for use in precision TIG applications
- Internal shade adjustment 9-13
- Grinding mode - Fixed shade 5
- 4 x Light detection sensors for reliability in all applications including outside corners
- Adjustable sensitivity and delay
- Powered by a solar cell and 2 x Li battery (replaceable) for fast switching and low-amp sensitivity
- 6000hr battery life (estimated)
- Low battery Indicator
- Self test button
- Outer lens size 133x114mm, Inner lens Size 117mm x 64mm
- Cover by 12 Months Warranty
- Tech Specs
Product reviews for R-Tech Auto Darkening Speedmaster XL-V2 Welding Helmet (179)Powered byCalculated from 179 reviews5 out of 179 reviews :
Extremely pleased with this product and will recommend it to any one who wields. Thanks
Great quality product I use daily and have recommended to my work colleagues.
For the price the helmet exceeded my expectations. Excellent quality.
I'm using it with a MIG to renovate some old garden furniture. I recommend it to friends who also weld. The helmet is superb and does exactly what it is meant too.
I bought the welding helmet for use with a mig welder for a Mgb renovation project. I found the helmet works well but the viewing panel steams up between the Adf and the outer lens when you are hot or working in a confined space. You then have to dismantle the lens to remove the steam you can't just wipe it off the top of the lens. So welding helmet works well but can steam up, I wouldn't buy another one.