Welding Fume Extractor LEV Unit 230V ProtectoXtract
The ProtectoXtract is supplied with 3m suction arm, hose with internal joints, filter and provides air movement of 2500 m3/h. Compliant with DIN EN ISO 15012-1, so is suitable for category W3 stainless welding fumes >30 NiCr. The ProtectoXtract is a mobile unit, weighing only 80kg and is supplied on swivel casters for manoeuvrability. Operates from a 230v mains input supply.
IMPORTANT - As of 08/04/2019 the ProtectoExtract is now supplied with a ProtectoSpark unit as standard (ProtectoSpark Filter EXT978013); it must be used.
The ProtectoXtract should NOT be used for filtering fumes containing oil, solvents, explosive dusts/gases or hybrid mixtures of wastes, etc.
- High-quality LEV welding fume extractor meeting new HSE 2019 guidelines
- Washable aluminium filter - Clean as and when required
- Gross filter - 50 operating hours
- Pre-filter - 100 operating hours
- Main filter - 100 operating hours
- Activated carbon filter - 200 operating hours
115v : 1600 m3/h
230v : 1600 m3/h
80 kg (without arm)
580mm x 580mm x 900mm (D x W x H)
IP Rating / ISO Class
IP 54 / F