DetailsCopper coated, double deoxidised mild steel MIG wire for welding unalloyed and low-alloyed mild and medium tensile steels, for impact toughness down to -20C.
- Manufactured with a high quality copper finish for improved feeding.
- Suitable for use in general fabrication, construction, tanks and boilers, repair and autobody applications
- Comprises manganese and silicon to provide good mechanical properties
- 0.6mm 5.0KG size
- EN440 - G3Si1
- BS 2901: A18
- 5KG reel fits our MIG180 Portable Inverter Mig Welder
- Due to COVID-19 shortages - similar branded wire may be sent as a substitute to SIF
- Tech Specs
Product reviews for 0.6mm A18 Mild Steel MIG Welding Wire 5KG (111)Powered byCalculated from 111 reviews5 out of 111 reviews :
Does what it says on the tin.
good quality wire.
Does the job
Great for car repairs.