DetailsA general purpose aluminium rods containing 5% magnesium for excellent corrosion resistance and high strength. Suitable for welding magnesium bearing aluminium alloys such as 5251 (N4), 5154 (N5), 5454 (N51) and heat treatable alloys 6063 (H9), 6061 (H20) and 6082 (H30)
- 5356 Aluminium 1.6mm 2.5KG Filler Rods
- Double shell quality
- High strength and high corrosion resistance, seawater resistant
- 5% Magnesium
- Suitable for subsequent anodisation
- TUV approved and Certified
- SIF brand high quality welding rods
- SIFALUMIN No 27
- Tech Specs
- Metal Composition % - 5% Mg, Bal AL
- Melting Celsius - 640
- U.T.S N/mm2 - 250
- Hardness BHN - 60
- EN ISO 18273 S AL 5356 (ALMg5)
- BS: 2901 5356, (NG6)
Product reviews for 1.6mm 5356 Aluminium TIG Filler Rods 2.5KG (5)Powered byCalculated from 5 reviews5 out of 5 reviews :
Great quality great price
Works great for me, ideal for all my sheet metal TIG welding needs. I find this size perfect for most stuff using a WP9 sized torch. Can’t fault it.
THE ALUMINIUM TIG WELDING RODS ARE VERY GOOD QUALITY AND DO THE JOB WELL.
Good product, welds nicely. Chosen by the information on the website.
Great product. Easy to use and gives a brilliant weld.