DetailsAn aluminium alloy rod with 5% silicon giving excellent flow characteristics and penetration. Suitable for welding duralumin, cast (LM25) and wrought alloys 6063 (H9), 6061 (H20) and 6082 (H30).
- Aluminium TIG welding filler rod 2.5kg 3.2mm
- 5% Silicon
- Not suitable for subsequent anodisation
- TUV approved and Certified
- Tech Specs
- Metal Composition % - 5% Si, Bal AL
- Melting Celsius - 585
- U.T.S N/mm2 - 150
- Hardness BHN - 50
- EN ISO 18273 S AL 4043A (ALSi5)
- BS: 2901 4043A, (NG21)
Product reviews for 3.2mm 4043A Aluminium TIG Filler Rods 2.5KG (5)Powered byCalculated from 5 reviews5 out of 5 reviews :
We have used several boxes of these rods without problems.
Werry Good quality.
Aluminium Tig Heavy wall pipe work all fabricators that use all welding first class
Does the job well