DetailsAn aluminium alloy rod with 5% silicon giving excellent flow characteristics and penetration. Suitable for welding duralumin, cast (LM25) and wrought alloys 6063 (H9), 6061 (H20) and 6082 (H30).
- TIG Welder, 1KG, Box 4043A Aluminium 2.4mm Filler Rods - approx 80 rods
- 5% Silicon
- Not suitable for subsequent anodisation
- SIF brand high quality welding rods
- SIFALUMIN No 15
- Supplied in clear plastic tubes
- Tech Specs
- Metal Composition % - 5% Si, Bal AL
- Melting Celsius - 585
- U.T.S N/mm2 - 150
- Hardness BHN - 50
- EN ISO 18273 S AL 4043A (ALSi5)
- BS: 2901 4043A, (NG21)
Product reviews for 2.4mm 4043A Aluminium TIG Filler Rods 1KG (21)Powered byCalculated from 21 reviews5 out of 21 reviews :
quality is good. does as recommended for a beginner
Not used yet, but colleague has been very complimentary about performance
I have no knowledge of TIG welding other than striking practice 'beads' and cannot compare this to others.
This seems to work well, but I’m just a beginner. Ask me later!