DetailsAn aluminium alloy rod with 5% silicon giving excellent flow characteristics and penetration. Suitable for welding duralumin, cast (LM25) and wrought alloys 6063 (H9), 6061 (H20) and 6082 (H30).
- TIG welder, 1KG Box, 4043A aluminium 1.6mm Filler Rods - approx 190 rods
- 5% Silicon
- Not suitable for subsequent anodisation
- SIF brand high quality welding rods
- SIFALUMIN No 15
- Supplied in clear plastic tubes
- Tech Specs
- Metal Composition % - 5% Si, Bal AL
- Melting Celsius - 585
- U.T.S N/mm2 - 150
- Hardness BHN - 50
- EN ISO 18273 S AL 4043A (ALSi5)
- BS: 2901 4043A, (NG21)
Product reviews for 1.6mm 4043A Aluminium TIG Filler Rods 1KG (16)Powered byCalculated from 16 reviews5 out of 16 reviews :
worked well at welding broken cast aluminium casing.
Very good quality.
Perfect for cast aluminium, I don’t do much so the 1KG size saves me having loads in stock. Ideal to have on hand for that one job that pops up unexpected.
I don't it was for my other half
Product is used for aluminium fabrication,i will recommend to colleagues,quality is fine