DetailsA molybdenum bearing stainless steel filler rod with low carbon content. It is corrosion resistant for welding molybdenum bearing austenitic stainless steels.
- TIG Welding, 1KG Box, 316LSi Stainless Steel 1.6mm Filler Rods - contains approx. 65 rods
- Brilliant welding characteristics thanks to a higher silicon content
- For stainless Cr-Ni steels with low C content
- Maximum operating temperature of 400ºC
- SIF brand high quality welding rods
- Supplied in clear plastic tubes
- Tech Specs
- Metal Composition % - 0.02 C, 0.4Si, 1.5 Mn, 12 Ni, 19 Cr, 2 Mo
- Melting Celsius - 1440
- U.T.S N/mm2 - 650
- Hardness BHN - 180
- EN ISO 14343: 19 12 3 L
- BS: 2901 316S92
Product reviews for 1.6mm 316L Stainless Steel TIG Filler Rods 1KG (33)Powered byCalculated from 33 reviews5 out of 33 reviews :
All worked as it should..
What was required
Great quality to make an easy and perfect job
I have no knowledge of TIG welding other than striking practice 'beads' and cannot compare this to others.