DetailsA molybdenum bearing stainless steel filler rod with low carbon content. It is corrosion resistant for welding molybdenum bearing austenitic stainless steels.
- TIG Welding, 1KG Box, 316 Stainless Steel 1.0mm Filler Rods 150 Rods approx.
- Brilliant welding characteristics thanks to a higher silicon content
- For stainless Cr-Ni steels with low C content
- Maximum operating temperature of 400ºC
- SIF brand high quality welding rods
- Supplied in clear plastic tubes
- Tech Specs
- Metal Composition % - 0.02 C, 0.4Si, 1.5 Mn, 12 Ni, 19 Cr, 2 Mo
- Melting Celsius - 1440
- U.T.S N/mm2 - 650
- Hardness BHN - 180
- EN ISO 14343: 19 12 3 L
- BS: 2901 316S92
Product reviews for 1.0mm 316L Stainless Steel TIG Filler Rods 1KG (10)Powered byCalculated from 10 reviews5 out of 10 reviews :
It works. It’s filler rod. Like oxy rods it gets consumed. Not experienced enough with it to say more.
I ordered these 316L stainless rods in error,so i sent a quick email saying it was 312L rods that i required and they sorted it immediatly,with no hassle,proper decent company 5*
One of my go to fillers, always need 1mm 316 filler to hand. Once these are gone I’ll purchase the 5KG packet as I can’t fault them.
Ideal for Stainless Steel Balustrades!
Good rods great packing thanks ***