DetailsCompact high performance active water cooler to suit Mig, Tig and Spot welders, featuring either 3/8 BSP or Quick Release connectors, Available in 110/240/415V input.
- Active Water Cooler
- Compact- Ideal where space is a premium
- Quick release water fittings
- Available in 110V, 240V or 415V Input Supply
- Water level indicator
- 1 Year Warranty
- Suitable for use on Tig, Mig and Spot welders
- British designed & made so you can be certain of a quality product built to last!
- Increased cooling capacity of 1000W @ 20C increase, 2000W @ 40C increase
- Low power consumption of 190-220W allows direct connection onto many machine auxiliary supplies.
- Very small footprint of 210mm x 247mm with fixing points under to allow easy mounting onto bottle trays etc.
- Built in motor protection to prevent burnout if pump is blocked or stalled for any reason with automatic reset.
- Built in splashguard for motor to stop spills dripping onto electric motor & splash-proof on off switch fitted.
- Quiet design keeps noise low & anti-vibration rubber feet fitted on base.
- Simaco water pump fitted, the best you can buy!
- 100% copper heat exchanger tube & only copper or brass used on all fittings.
- Tech Specs
Max flow rate unrestricted 10L/min
Cooling capacity 1000W @ 20C rise 2000W @ 40C rise
Max pressure 4.0 Bar
Power consumption 190-220W (110V @ 1.9A, 230V @ 0.9A, 400V @ 0.55A)
Approx size & weight 210mm x 247mm x 440mm high, dry weight 11kg
Fully CE marked & compliant with BS EN60974-2 2013 & BS EN60974-10 & RoHS & WEEE.
Product review for Water cooler Compact - available in 110V - 240V - 415V (1)Powered byCalculated from 1 review1 out of 1 review :
TBH I'm not using it to cool welding equipment, I'm using it as a cooling system for another piece of electrical equipment. It was the only thing that came close to a chiller rating other than a very expensive and over spec'ed machine that I don't need. However, at the moment I haven't had the chance to use it as the electrical equipment it’s for isn’t ready yet! So I can’t in all honesty rate it.