- How to Weld & Cut Videos
- Tig Welding
- MIG Welding Guide
- Mig Welding FAQs
- MIG welding tips and tricks
- MIG Welding advice by expert Mike Gadsby
- MIG Welding Advantages and Disadvantages
- What is MIG Welding Used For?
- What is MIG Welding – MIG Welding Process
- The best LEV and RPE welding fume extractors
- What’s the difference between MIG and TIG welding?
- Aluminium Welding (MIG and TIG)
- Welding Cast Iron
- Welding Stainless Steel
- Plasma Cutting
- Arc Welding
- Customer Video Reviews
- General support FAQs
- Warranty FAQs
- Owners Manuals Download
Back to Support Index
What are terms of your Warranty?
R-Tech offer the market leading two or 3 year collect and return warranty on the R-Tech Mig Welders, Tig Welders , Plasma Cutter range & MMA Stick Welder range.
Because our warranty is a collect and return one it means that in the unlikely event of failure we will arrange collection at our expense, fix the fault (normally turned around within 48 hours) and ship it back to you at our expense.
No other UK welding supplier offers this high level of service. Ask yourself if your current supplier would give you this kind of support.
As we are engineer's ourselves, we understand the hassle and cost of machine downtime so we always provide a very quick turn-around of all repairs thus reducing your downtime. Some manufacturer's can take up to a month to complete warranty repairs which we feel is ridiculous.