- How to Weld & Cut Videos
- Tig Welding
- MIG Welding Guide
- Mig Welding FAQs
- MIG welding tips and tricks
- MIG Welding advice by expert Mike Gadsby
- MIG Welding Advantages and Disadvantages
- What is MIG Welding Used For?
- What is MIG Welding – MIG Welding Process
- The best LEV and RPE welding fume extractors
- What’s the difference between MIG and TIG welding?
- Aluminium Welding (MIG and TIG)
- Welding Cast Iron
- Welding Stainless Steel
- Plasma Cutting
- Arc Welding
- Customer Video Reviews
- General support FAQs
- Warranty FAQs
- Owners Manuals Download
Back to Support Index
What does the R-Tech warranty offer?
In the very unlikely event of an R-Tech welding machine failure, we will make it as painless and quick as possible. Simply return the machine to us and the R-Tech R&D team will resolve the issue for you and have your machine back to you normally within 48Hrs. We carry all spares on the shelf - negates lengthy waiting times.
At R-Tech you will not experience lenghty down time periods normally associated with our industry!
Some manufacturers can take 3-4 weeks to turnaround warranty repairs!