- How to Weld & Cut Videos
- Tig Welding
- MIG Welding Guide
- Mig Welding FAQs
- MIG welding tips and tricks
- MIG Welding advice by expert Mike Gadsby
- MIG Welding Advantages and Disadvantages
- What is MIG Welding Used For?
- What is MIG Welding – MIG Welding Process
- The best LEV and RPE welding fume extractors
- What’s the difference between MIG and TIG welding?
- Aluminium Welding (MIG and TIG)
- Welding Cast Iron
- Welding Stainless Steel
- Plasma Cutting
- Arc Welding
- Customer Video Reviews
- General support FAQs
- Warranty FAQs
- Owners Manuals Download
Back to Support Index
How do R-tech achieve such high duty cycles
At R-Tech we believe in building machines to last, with minimum down time to our customers, so we fit the most reliable power modules and IGBT's available coupled with oversized heatsinks. Therefore our machines are able to work harder for longer!
We also quote our duty cycles at machines maximum amperage unlike some manufacturers who sneakily quote duty cycles NOT at maximum amperage which can be quite misleading!
Competitors 200Amp Tig Welder with 60% duty cycle @140Amps.. So what is the duty cycle @ 200Amps??
R-Tech Tig201 - 200Amps at 60% duty cycle - maximum output 200Amps!