- How to Weld & Cut Videos
- Tig Welding
- MIG Welding Guide
- Mig Welding FAQs
- MIG welding tips and tricks
- MIG Welding advice by expert Mike Gadsby
- MIG Welding Advantages and Disadvantages
- What is MIG Welding Used For?
- What is MIG Welding – MIG Welding Process
- The best LEV and RPE welding fume extractors
- What’s the difference between MIG and TIG welding?
- Aluminium Welding (MIG and TIG)
- Welding Cast Iron
- Welding Stainless Steel
- Plasma Cutting
- Arc Welding
- Customer Video Reviews
- General support FAQs
- Warranty FAQs
- Owners Manuals Download
Back to Support Index
How are R-Tech welding machines built?
As with all major manufacturers of welding equipment, the R-Tech range uses components originating from several countries.
The main part of our inverter range utilise 'Eupec (Infineon)' IGBT & power modules produced by American and German companies providing very high duty cycles with great reliability. With other components sourced from the Europe (internals) and the Far East (chassis and case components) from tried and tested high quality sources.
All final quality testing is carried out at our premises in Gloucester, UK.