- How to Weld & Cut Videos
- Tig Welding
- MIG Welding Guide
- Mig Welding FAQs
- MIG welding tips and tricks
- MIG Welding advice by expert Mike Gadsby
- MIG Welding Advantages and Disadvantages
- What is MIG Welding Used For?
- What is MIG Welding – MIG Welding Process
- The best LEV and RPE welding fume extractors
- What’s the difference between MIG and TIG welding?
- Aluminium Welding (MIG and TIG)
- Welding Cast Iron
- Welding Stainless Steel
- Plasma Cutting
- Arc Welding
- Customer Video Reviews
- General support FAQs
- Warranty FAQs
- Owners Manuals Download
Why should I buy R-Tech ?
R-Tech customers will experience high quality Welding Equipment with easy useable features, at exceptional value with un-rivalled direct customer support.
All our machines are robustly built in metal casements, using the latest ultra reliable inverter power components sourced from American and German companies.
We build our machines in a modular basis which ensures any future repair bills are kept to a minimum, unlike some manufacturers who build the internals of thier machines on just one or two P.C.B's we ensure ours are designed to have internal components easily replaced ensuring cost effective repairs.