BASKET: You have no items in your basket.
The R-Tech TIG200PD-DV 200Amp DC TIG welder Dual Voltage 110V/240V with digital panel and 9 memory store, HF starting, fully featured pulse welding, slope up/down, 2/4 way control, LED display, high 60% duty cycle and remote foot pedal options suitable for welding all steels, Ideal for pipework, fabrication and jobs where fine control is required.
£525.00 +VAT £630.00 Incl. VATIn stock
- Shop soiled item (only minor scuffs) - comes with 2 years collect & return warranty
- Professional Ultra Flex Torch - Flexible head and ultra flexible cable & sheath
- Mircostart HF - improved arc starting and less interference - What is this?Ensures an ultra-clean start to your welds
- Digital control panel - designed for easy use
- Full 4-way functioning with control of pre/post flow gas, initial/final amps, slope up/down
- Low starting amperage, Ideal for thin and thick materials
- Highly efficient Inverter technology - lightweight and power efficient
- 9 Memory store function - Easily program your jobs into memory
- Amperage Range TIG: 5 to 200 Amps 240V, 5 to 125 Amps 110V
- Amperage Range MMA: 10 to 160 Amps (MMA) 240V, 10 to 100 Amps 110V
- 2 year collect and return UK warranty - What is this?in the unlikely event of machine failure, R-Tech will pay to collect, repair and return the Tig welder to you quickly- No quibble warranty
Want to know carriage charge? Go to your basket, enter your postcode and click on carriage estimate
If you're in the market for cheap welding equipment, our special offers page could just the ticket for you. We regularly change the products on offer to ensure there's always a great range of discount products for DIY and professional welders alike.
For more information about any of our discounted welding parts, please call 01452 733933 to speak to one of our expert team. Alternatively, if you're ready to buy discounted welding equipment, please order online by 3pm for next day delivery to the UK mainland. For bigger products, please go to your basket and enter your postcode for an estimate of the carriage costs.