BASKET: You have no items in your basket.
The R-Tech TIG210EXT is a power-packed 210Amp AC/DC TIG welder with 240V input, 4 AC waveforms, 9 Job memory store, True 4 way trigger latching with pre/post gas, slope up/down and start/final amps, LED display, advanced pulse welding and remote foot pedal option and a massive 60% duty cycle
£1,195.08 +VAT £1,434.10 Incl. VATIn stock
- Shop soiled item (only minor scuffs) - comes with 2 years collect & return warranty
- Professional Ultra Flex Torch - Flexible head and ultra flexible cable & sheath
- Digital control panel - designed for easy use
- Power Factor Correction - What is this?Gives lower running costs, it is more energy efficient, cleans noisy power supplies & is 100% generator friendly
- 9 Job memory storage
- 4 AC Waveforms: Advanced Square Wave, Soft Square wave, Triangular wave & Sine wave
- Low starting amperage from 5 Amps DC and 10 Amps AC
- Highly efficient Inverter technology - lightweight and power efficient
- Microstart HF - improved arc starting and less interference - What is this?Ensures an ultra-clean start to your welds
- Lift Tig start option when welding near sensitive electronics - Automotive ECUs etc
- True 4-way trigger latching with control of pre/post flow gas, initial/final amps, slope up/down
- VRD Voltage Reduction in MMA - reduces OCV in standby for increased user safety
- Amperage Range: DC 5 to 210 Amps - AC 10 to 210 Amps
- 2 year collect and return UK warranty - What is this?in the unlikely event of machine failure, R-Tech will pay to collect, repair and return the Tig welder to you quickly- No quibble warranty
- Includes a remote foot pedal worth £178
Want to know carriage charge? Go to your basket, enter your postcode and click on carriage estimate
If you're in the market for cheap welding equipment, our special offers page could just the ticket for you. We regularly change the products on offer to ensure there's always a great range of discount products for DIY and professional welders alike.
For more information about any of our discounted welding parts, please call 01452 733933 to speak to one of our expert team. Alternatively, if you're ready to buy discounted welding equipment, please order online by 3pm for next day delivery to the UK mainland. For bigger products, please go to your basket and enter your postcode for an estimate of the carriage costs.