BASKET: You have no items in your basket.
DetailsThe R-Tech True Colour HD XXL light reactive welding helmet features the latest technology auto-darkening lens for use by the precision TIG welder, discerning MIG welder and professional fabricator.
- NEW True Colour HD Lens with more realistic colours - closer to what the naked eye sees
- Improved view of weld puddle - Less eye strain - Improved productivity
- Massive 100 x 80mm viewing area for greater visibility of the weld zone
- Digital screen for easy adjustments of shade, delay and sensitivity
- Darkens in under 1/25,000th second, thats 0.08ms!
- Ultra-Lightweight and comfortable at just 0.51 kg
- Less than 5A minimum current sensitivity - for use in precision TIG applications
- Internal shade adjustments of 5-8 and 9-13
- Grinding mode - Fixed shade 5
- 4 x Light detection sensors for reliability in all applications including outside corners
- Powered by a solar cell and 2 x Li battery (replaceable) for fast switching and low-amp sensitivity
- 6000hr battery life (estimated)
- Low battery Indicator, 12 Months Warranty
- Optical quality is 188.8.131.52 UV/IR Protection Class: DIN15
- Includes spare inner and outer lens
- Technical Specifications
Viewing Area 100 x 80 mm Cartridge Size 115 x 136 x 10 mm Switching Time (s) 1/25,000 (Second) 0.08ms Light Shade DIN 4 Dark Shade DIN 5-8 & 9-13 Sensitivity Control 1-10 level Dark to Light Delay 0.1-1 Second (1-10 level) Automatic Power Off Yes: 10-15 minutes after power on but no Arc present Manual Power Off Yes Sensors 4 Lowest Welding Current Less than 5 Ampere Cutting Mode Yes Grinding Mode Yes Low Battery Indicator Yes UV/IR Protection Level > DIN 15 Operating Temperature 14 F-131F/-10º C - +55º C Storage Temperature -4F-158F/-20º C - + 70º C Helmet Material PA Total Weight 510 g (1lb 2 oz.) True Colour Yes Optical Quality 184.108.40.206 Standards ANSI/CE Free spare lenses Yes Warranty 12 Months R-Tech Warranty
- Manuals & Datasheets