BASKET: You have no items in your basket.
DetailsRefil of Pure Argon Gas for TIG welding steels, 20L bottle size @200bar - 4000 Litres (also for MIG aluminium welding)
- Pure Argon gas, Suitable for TIG welding steels and alloy MIG welding
- 4000 Litres at 7LPM for TIG gives approx 9.5 hours welding (570mins)
- This is for a refill of gas for 20L bottle you have already purchased from R-Tech and includes gas and 2 way carriage - courier brings filled bottle and exchanges for your empty bottle.
- Orders received before 12 midday will be shipped via 48hr courier
- Orders placed after 12 midday will be shipped the following day
- ENSURE YOU SELECT CORRECT CARRIAGE AREA BEFORE ADDING TO CART
- IF INCORRECT ZONE IS SELECTED THIS MAY DELAY YOUR DELIVERY
- YOU MUST ALREADY OWN A R-TECH BOTTLE TO ORDER THIS REFILL
- WE CANNOT ACCEPT NON R-TECH BOTTLES FOR REFILLING
- Note: the swap out service for refills requires a manned destination where an empty bottle is available to exchange with the driver delivering the full bottle. Failure to provide an empty may result in the full bottle not being delivered or an additional collection and delivery charge will be made.
- GAS IS DELIVERED USING HGV LORRY NETWORK, THIS IS DIFFERENT FROM NORMAL COURIERS SO IS NOT TRACKABLE AND WILL BE DELIVERED ON A 2 TO 3 DAY SERVICE BETWEEN 8AM and 6PM
- WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO MAKE DELIVERY ADDRESS A PLACE WHERE SOMEONE IS PRESENT TO RECEIVE THE BOTTLE - TIMED SLOTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE
Zone 1 - B, BB, BD, BL, CH, CV, CW, DE, DN, DY, FY, HD, HP, HP, HU, HX, L, LA1-3, LE, LN, LS, M, MK, NG, NN, OL, OX, PE, PR, S, SG, SG, SK, ST, SY1-4, TF, WA, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV
Zone 2 - AL, BA, BH, BR, BS, CB, CF, CM, CO, CR, DA, DH, DL, EN, GL, GU, HA, HG, HR, IG, IP, KT, NE1-18, NE20-45, NE50-64, NP, NR, RG, RM, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, TS, TW, UB, WD, YO NOT INC 11-13, NE1-18
Zone 3 - BN, CA, CT, DT, E2+, EX, LA2, LA5, LL1-31, ME, N2, NE19, NE46-49, NE65-71, NW2, PL, RH, SE2+, SW2+, TA, TN, TQ,W2+, YO11-13, YO18
Zone 4 - 5 DD, PH1-7, PH14, KY & AB1-29, PO30-41, IV1-18, IV30, IV36
Zone 6 - AB30+, IV19-29, IV31-35, IV37-40, PH8+, KW1-14
- Technical Specifications