BASKET: You have no items in your basket.
DetailsArgon 5 Gas for MIG welding, 10L bottle size @200bar - 2000 Litres
- This is for your first purchase of gas and includes rental free bottle, gas and 1 way carriage
- Argon5 gas 93% Argon, 5% CO2, 2% Oxygen, Suitable for MIG welding steels
- 2000 Litres at 10LPM for MIG gives approx 3.3 hours welding (200mins)
- Save wasting gas by using too high a flow rate, use a gas flow meter to fine tune gas flow.
- Orders received before 12 midday will be shipped via 48 hour courier
- ENSURE YOU SELECT CORRECT CARRIAGE AREA BEFORE ADDING TO CART
- IF INCORRECT ZONE IS SELECTED THIS MAY DELAY YOUR DELIVERY
Zone 1 - B, BB, BD, BL, CH, CV, CW, DE, DN, DY, FY, HD, HP, HP, HU, HX, L, LA1-3, LE, LN, LS, M, MK, NG, NN, OL, OX, PE, PR, S, SG, SG, SK, ST, SY1-4, TF, WA, WF, WN, WR, WS, WV
Zone 2 - AL, BA, BH, BR, BS, CB, CF, CM, CO, CR, DA, DH, DL, EN, GL, GU, HA, HG, HR, IG, IP, KT, NE1-18, NE20-45, NE50-64, NP, NR, RG, RM, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, TS, TW, UB, WD, YO NOT INC 11-13, NE1-18
Zone 3 - BN, CA, CT, DT, E2+, EX, LA2, LA5, LL1-31, ME, N2, NE19, NE46-49, NE65-71, NW2, PL, RH, SE2+, SW2+, TA, TN, TQ,W2+, YO11-13, YO18
Zone 4 - 5 DD, PH1-7, PH14, KY & AB1-29, PO30-41, IV1-18, IV30, IV36
Zone 6 - AB30+, IV19-29, IV31-35, IV37-40, PH8+, KW1-14
- Technical Specifications