BASKET: You have no items in your basket.
DetailsSpeedglas 9100V Welding Helmet from 3M is a high quality mask suitable for Tig, Mig and Arc Welders and features many benefits, designed for the discerning welder and features many filter options: A grinding shade 3. Gas welding shade 5.
The comfort of the Speedglas 9100V Welding Helmet is the result of extensive research and development processes. It is possibly the most comfortable and protective welding helmet ever. For welders who keep their shield in the down position for prolonged periods of time, the build-up of carbon dioxide (CO2) behind the shield is greatly reduced compared to traditional shield designs The Speedglas 9100V Welding Helmet is made from a lightweight, but durable material that meets the mechanical strength requirements of EN 175 level.
- Technical Specifications
Speedglas 9100V Welding Helmet Features
- Heat reflecting silver front.
- Increased coverage for lower neck from heat and welding sparks.
- Increased coverage for ear and side of neck
- Side Windows: Exclusive, patented shade 5 filters that widen your field of vision.
- Side Windows enable you to be more aware of nearby moving machinery, tools and other peripheral hazards.
- Welders can also use removable cover plates for when peripheral vision would be distracting.
- Switching time, light-dark 0,1 ms (+23°C)
- Speedglas 9100V Welding Helmet Filter Specifications
- Dark state - Shade 5, 8, 9-13 (variable)
- Light state - Shade 3
- UV / IR protection - Shade 13 (permanent)
- Switching time, light-dark - 0.1ms
- Delay (switching time dark-light) - user adjustable 40-1300ms
- Auto on - No
- Viewing area - 45-93mm
- No. of sensors - 3
- Battery lifetime - 2800 hours
- Solar cell - Yes
- Weight - 510g
- 1 Year Warranty